This information pertains only to the Town of Castle Rock Municipal Court. All court proceedings are governed by Town ordinances, court rules and State Statutes. Court employees are not allowed to give legal advice, but will be happy to answer any procedural questions.
The Castle Rock Municipal Court has jurisdiction over violations of Town ordinances.This court handles traffic, parking, animal and misdemeanor criminal offenses that have occurred within the Castle Rock Town limits.
Some violations require an appearance in court, while others may be resolved by paying a fine instead of appearing. Many traffic violations are payable prior to court, but most criminal violations require an appearance in court before a judge. Fines may be paid from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the Municipal Court, 100 Perry St.
We accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Parking at the Municipal CourtPlan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your hearing time due to the limited parking availability. Please check the Downtown Parking Map. Due to current construction, the map is subject to change.
- Why is Teen Court a better alternative to the traditional juvenile justice system?
- What kinds of cases does Teen Court handle?
- Can I pay my ticket online?
- What is Teen Court?
- When is my payment, class, or community service due?
- Can I change my hearing date?
- Can I pay my ticket over the phone?
- Can I get an extension on my payment, class, and/or community service?